Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Indian Employer Would ........... - Revised and Posted

Okay. Its time to share now.

I learnt that the Organization wouldn't mind me doing my freelance work too, as long as I perform my assigned duties properly.

Now, I don't think any Indian Employer would accept.

What do you think?

P.S. I revised this post.

Luv u all
Uma
My Workplace
My Services
My Client - Patrick, The Great Speaker
My Client - Aditya, The Upcoming Scientist
My Client - Mark Peysha, Director of the Tony Robbins Films
My Client - Brian K. Gillman, Entrepreneur
My Client - Tobias Wegenast, Experiential Leadership Development
My Client - Karen Waksman, The Great Speaker
My Client - Sarah Tolson, Certified Financial Planner
My Client - Mike Mastracci, attorney and counselor at law
My Client - Jennifer Fink, a Certified Professional Photographer
My Client - Amy Alvis,estate planning
My Client - Kim McAtee, Realtor
Recommendations
My Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment