I was a part time Virtual Assistant from 2007 to 2015. I was helping individual entrepreneurs on their administrative tasks. And now as a full-time VA, since June2016, I find more time to help individual entrepreneurs as well as small business owners to grow their business online.
My services to business owners include but not limited to
- creating and maintaining social media accounts for their business,
- doing Internet Research to find more business opportunities,
- collating and maintaining databases,
- updating WordPress websites (plugins, widgets and more)
- designing & scheduling newsletters to their email lists (Vertical Response, Aweber, ConstantContact, e-relationship etc),
- preparing master and child power point slides for their business presentations,
- scheduling and publishing blog posts press release submissions, site submissions, video submissions, article submissions, book submissions, ad postings, e-commerce site updates,
- Simple Book Keeping – transferring data from scanned receipts to google spreadsheet to submit for auditing
- Transferring contact details from scanned business cards (collected from exhibitions, networking events) to google spreadsheet, salesforce
- amazon product additions and updates,
- Salesforce updates etc.
I can ease your pain. How? Read Below.
If you want to know how could you be benefitted by hiring me, then I invite you to read one of my blog posts 10 Reasons to Outsource Your Tasks
Testimonials – Here is what my clients says about me and my services – please read the comments
If you think I can save your precious time, then please send an email to email@example.com
P.S. I am also good at building and nurturing relationships. If you need help to mend any relationship or if you are looking for someone to brainstorm with then you have found your trusted confidant.