Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Have A Crush On You

Hey handsome, hope you are doing well. Do you remember our last meeting? You were sitting next to me and sharing your dreams with me. I was listening to you calmly. You,later wondered whether i fell asleep with my eyes wide open. lol.



I was admiring your calmness and the hope you have in your life, after the serious mishap, as well as a breakup you had with your girl friend. I was admiring the dreams in your eyes and hope in your words, while you were building your dream castle, sitting next to me relaxingly. I was admiring the batting of your eyelids while you were sharing your dreams with me. I was admiring the movements of your hands weaving your dream castle on the air. I was admiring the fast and eager movements of your dreamy eyes when you were explaining the arrangement of things all over your dream home. I was admiring your square shoulders trying to reach out to the trees in your dream garden. I was admiring your fingers and the neatly cut nails while you were attending the call that intruded in your dreamy interlude.



I was holding myself from touching your hairy forearms and playing with the hairs. I was holding myself from feeling your lips, that were struggling to stay together while you were sharing your dreams with me. I was admiring your gym toned strong thighs that was resting on the chair and your leg that was stretched out on a stool. I was holding myself from reaching out to your thighs and resting my head on it. I was holding myself from leaning on those strong shoulders. I was holding myself from taking your fingers and admiring your rosy nails. I was holding myself from reaching out to your hands and taking the wide palms to my cheeks. I held my breath when i saw the hairs on your chest while you bent down to pick up the bike's key that you dropped. My heart skipped a beat and i forgot to take the air into my lungs when you came near to me, to pick up your helmet from the next seat of mine. My eyes didn't blink while i watched you walking towards your bike after bidding bye to me. I was holding myself from running behind you and hugging your rectangular shaped upper body. Your smell still lingers around me and in my thoughts.

I know that i am going to have long nights. And its definitely going to take many nights to get back my lost peace as well as my sleep.


Burning in desire
Uma
My Workplace
My Services
My Client - Patrick, The Great Speaker
My Client - Aditya, The Upcoming Scientist
Recommendations
My Interests
My Other Blogs
My Tweets
Facebook

6 comments: