Friday, October 24, 2014

The Best and Amazing Architect!

On a sunny morning, while I went to my backyard to dry my clothes, I saw a spider busy building its home inside the well. It was very interesting to see how fast it moved from the wall and pipes to the centre of the web to get the support from them to hang in there. LOL.

The Sun started shinning right on its web as the day passed on. I came back to take a photograph of the shinning web but I saw that it has changed the place of its home.

But during this rainy season, for reasons unknown, I found that it kept spinning its web in the same place and in the same fashion every time a heavy wind or a rainfall broke its web.

Take a look at this busy bee at work. What an amazing architect!



Luv u all
Uma
Freelancer

No comments:

Post a Comment