I suggest and recommend that you don't even think about marriage, if you
- Don't know why your elders are asking you to get married
- Don't know why you want to get married
- Are looking for ONLY sex in a marriage
- Want to make way to your younger siblings. It has always been that way in our Indian culture. Elders first.
- Have failed in your love life and looking for a get away
- Want to get away from some one who is behind you for many years and begging you for your love.
- Are not sure what your sexual orientation is.
- Don't have a job that could support you and your wife, financially
- Are not ready yet, to accept your partner into your inner circle
- Are not matured enough to accept your partner for what he/she is
- Don't possess a healthy body and mind to carry the responsibilities of your family
- Don't have the guts to stand by and fight for your partner's space/place within your family
- Are looking for a house keeping assistant.
- Are in a relationship
- Can't mend your ways to save the marriage
Luv u all
Photo by farconville