Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Coins Coincide

I just discovered that a customer has paid me in cents instead of rupees.

Take a look at both the coins. 


Isn't that interesting? Do you think that the government should do something to differentiate the coins?

Luv u all
Uma
My Workplace
My Services
My Client - Patrick, The Great Speaker
My Client - Aditya, The Upcoming Scientist
My Client - Mark Peysha, Director of the Tony Robbins Films
My Client - Brian K. Gillman, Entrepreneur
My Client - Karen Waksman, The Great Speaker
My Client - Sarah Tolson, Certified Financial Planner
My Client - Mike Mastracci, attorney and counselor at law
My Client - Jennifer Fink, a Certified Professional Photographer
My Client - Amy Alvis,estate planning
My Client - Kim McAtee, Realtor
Recommendations
My Tweets

2 comments:

  1. Dont give a clue to our politicians that they can convert Rs. 5 coins to 20 cents.

    So for Rs. 5 they will get
    20 U.S. cents = 9.01591309 Indian rupees

    Good business na?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Look at the way we think about our Politicians.

    But who is to be blamed for this? Its US - THE PEOPLE. We have never dared to question any of their actions. Look at the way our Prime Minister has acted in the Telcom Issue.http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article890173.ece?homepage=true

    Shame on us, the people. We elect them and give them the rights to act against our welfare.

    ReplyDelete